Throwback Thursday. Donald’s hat quacked when you hit it. #jealous? #tbt #disney
I know $25.99 seems expensive but if you buy the cheaper version it appears you get Brodus Clay without pants. Not to body shame Brodus, but…I’ll take the version with pants, thank you. #DontNeedToSeeThatKindOfMatch #wwe #awkward
I know you’re saying, “Superman doesn’t rob banks!” But don’t worry. After you have him rob a bank you can have him yell once to show he’s upset about it. That makes it okay. #ethicsthezachsynderway #superman (at Target)
Last Sunday’s new post at wellthatsjustducky:
Me: Got enough toys there, Ducky?
Sincere Answer: Yes.
Reason: Finders keepers!
Um, we know that there’s no such thing as “real” lightsabers, right?
Looks like Mainway Toys renamed “Bag O’ Vipers” from the old “Bag O’” line.
"Sack of Snakes." It’s one of our best sellers.
Snarky/sexist comments inspired by “Girls’ Ouija Board”:
- Because girls like contacting the dead, but only via tools that are pink.
- Finally!. Now they’ll have a way to get answers to all those math questions.
- It’s a Girl Ouija Board. So it must call other Ouija Boards sluts behind their backs.
- Don’t wager on the information you get from the Girls’ Ouija Board. It’s as accurate as the boys’ board, but your winnings will always be 33% less.
- Boys shouldn’t play with this one because they will have absolutely no idea where to put their fingers.
The local Chinese buffet is all inclusive- it even has an S&M machine for midgets!
But please forgive her. The term “midget” is offensive, dear. Call them what I do, “God’s Little Mistakes.”