Walt Disney and his wife, Lillian, riding Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride in Disneyland.
There is no direction in my house in which I can look without thinking “This is not the house of an adult male.”
Some days that makes me happy. Some days that makes me sad.
(Gratuitous Picture Of Yourself Showcasing Your Ridiculous Taste In Decor Wednesday)
I just realized that my living room looks like a page from "Highlights".
Can you find…
- A Weasel from “Mr Toad’s Wild Ride”
- Casey Junior Circus Train
- "Tron Legacy" Movie Poster
- The Spanish Language One Sheeter for “The Black Hole” (“El Abysmo Negro”)
- Figment dressed as Dreamfinder
- A wine glass with the same pattern found in the ballroom of the Haunted Mansion
- A print with the characters featured in Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride, but not J Thaddeus Toad
- Animal from the Muppets
- Mickey as Steamboat Willie
- Big Al bobblehead
- A 25th Anniversary of Walt Disney World Collector Glass From McDonalds
- Fifer Pig
- An Imported Rotating Glass Cock.
A boy and his weasel in his new (old) home.
Weasel (photo by Ag)
I loved Mr Toad.
I’ve recently invited people into my apartment and they have been impressed with the size of my weasel (WHAT? WHAT?). So I thought a shot to show some scale was good to end with.
By the way this photo was taken years ago. I am thinner now.
Again, thanks for the indulgence.
He’s ready for his close up. God, I love him so!
From the old attraction at WDW. This used to be above the exit from Toad Hall on your left as you faced the attraction (it had two different tracks). Please note the weasel all the way on the left in the green jacket. He was the one all the way on the left in the previous post. He’s who lives with me now!
My single favorite piece of Disney animation starts at 5:42 and ends at 6:05! I love how the lead weasel keeps the look out while his butt enters the bar!