I was nominated for a Liebster Award today!
Yeah, I didn’t know either. But I used the Google and it turns out I’m all flattered like!
Turns out it’s a way of recognizing your favorite blogs, preferably those that are flying under the radar. The ideal is to recognize quality blogs with less than 200 followers. There are a few requests that are expected to be honored by “nominees.”
- You should thank your nominator in your blog, and link back to his/her blog.
- You should display the award itself (see above).
- You should pass the award on to five other blogs (preferably those with small numbers of readers), and notify them of their award.
- baffled As I shared above, my favorite bloggers are the ones where interesting content is combined with insight into the personality of the blogger. Baffled strikes that balance perfectly. Visiting his site always feels like hanging out with a really smart, funny friend.
- A Piece Of Unsettled Randomness Speaking of smart and funny, meet Brittany. One of those tumblr peeps that you just wish lived next door. She also great because whenever I need something funny to fill out my blog, I can always trust that five minutes here will give me four or five very funny posts that I can steal…er…reblog!
- Un Just follow Esau. If you don’t you’re a douche.
- Kayfabe My first follower on tumblr. He’s also my go to “Will Find My Pro Wrestling References Funny” guy. Smart, funny, and unique. He’s like the brother I never had.
- Sinister Shadows He’s like the brother I did have. Because he’s my brother. Chris Giffen is documenting his experiences as he works towards creating his original haunted house dark ride. It’s fun to go along for the ride. See what I did there?