I didn’t know who that (Honey Boo Boo) was, so I’ve since googled her and now want to kill myself. Thank you sir.
to my hell.
If you can’t get the kid to play Bible Trivia, move on to Bible Hearts. And if that doesn’t work, fuck it. Let the little sinner play Go Fish.
“You know who likes Go Fish, Billy? Satan. So get good at it. You’ll be playing it for eternity.”
I’m circle 2 … or 4… mostly 2.
A few observations:
- Welcome to Hell’s Vestibule. Please be seated on Satan’s Ottoman.
- I assume “The Indecisive” refers to the folks who decide whether or not others go to hell, not people who can’t decide whether or not they want to go to hell themselves. They’d be insufferable wherever they ended up. “Yeah, I could have gone to Heaven. I chose Hell. I was really won over by that ottoman in the vestibule.”
- Or does it mean that indecisive people spend eternity in Hell’s waiting room? “Remember all those times you were a pain in the ass when we were trying to pick a place for lunch, Lou? Well maybe you can think about that while Lucifer decides if he has room in the pit for you! Now if you’ll excuse me, we’re going to Burger King.”
- I saw “The Unbaptised And The Virtuous Pagans” at The Viper Club. They opened for Cerberus.
- And the “City of Dis?” Orlando or Anaheim?
I don’t know why there are 200 dead and hundreds wounded, but I know they do not have to watch “news” coverage about Super Bowl commercials…
and therefore I envy them.
But I hope none of them go to hell. For they only have one channel there, and it is hosted by Alex Witt and the rest of the thoroughly unlikeable group of second tier MSNBC television hosts.
For that is the very definition of hell.
Answer these questions:
1) Are you in front of me at the drive through window?
2) Were you given your food over 30 seconds ago?
3) Is your car STILL at the window because instead of pulling away immediately you are first distributing the food to everyone in your car?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, yes, you are going to hell.
The worst part. Like the room with Hitler, John Wayne Gacy, and Fashion Magazine Editors.
There is a special place in hell for the person who puts up a sign suggesting that people “Try our signature Big Blue Burrito” before they board an airplane for a five hour flight.
We’re living in a society, people
One does not simply WALK into The Luxor (by Ag)