I’m circle 2 … or 4… mostly 2.
A few observations:
- Welcome to Hell’s Vestibule. Please be seated on Satan’s Ottoman.
- I assume “The Indecisive” refers to the folks who decide whether or not others go to hell, not people who can’t decide whether or not they want to go to hell themselves. They’d be insufferable wherever they ended up. “Yeah, I could have gone to Heaven. I chose Hell. I was really won over by that ottoman in the vestibule.”
- Or does it mean that indecisive people spend eternity in Hell’s waiting room? “Remember all those times you were a pain in the ass when we were trying to pick a place for lunch, Lou? Well maybe you can think about that while Lucifer decides if he has room in the pit for you! Now if you’ll excuse me, we’re going to Burger King.”
- I saw “The Unbaptised And The Virtuous Pagans” at The Viper Club. They opened for Cerberus.
- And the “City of Dis?” Orlando or Anaheim?