I guess a living nativity just doesn’t pull the numbers they’re looking for. (Yes. This is real.) (at Ridge Assembly of God)
I found this interesting due to my views on religion but not post worthy.
Names of books published by two companies, one fully owned by and one fifty percent owned by the Catholic church.
- “Anwaltshure” (Lawyer’s Whore)
- “Vögelbar” (F—kable)
- “Schlampen-Internat” (Sluts’ Boarding School)
- “Nimm mich hier und nimm mich jetzt!” (Take Me Here, Take Me Now!)
- “Sag Luder zu mir!” (Call Me Slut!)
- If you are turned on by the thought of a book called “Sluts’ Boarding School” I wonder if it being published by the church makes it even more exciting to you?
- Did they get the punctuation right on the translation of “Call Me Slut”? Is it a command to be called a slut or is someone asking the slut to call? “Call Me, Slut”?
Beck Chapel, Indiana University. By Ag
"Christ Alive! World Ministries?"
Um, I’ve been away from the church for awhile, but if I did go back I don’t think I’d pick a one that actually uses God’s name in vain in their name.
Although that is the silliest commandment. So maybe I would worship at a place called something like “God DAMN! I Can’t Believe It’s Church!” Just for the T-shirts.
Yes, please hold onto your valuables until the collection plate comes around.
|—||David Shuster on MSNBC along with his regular partner, poorly thought out hyperbole.|