"Thank you for the phone call that you, or someone in your household, made…"
You know what I like in a bank? Email messages that let me know that their lackadaisical attitude towards record keeping prevents them from confidently stating that they actually communicated with me one day prior.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some money I need to transfer to my mattress.
- pleaseshowmehowtolive reblogged this from wellthatsjustgreat
- darthtravis likes this
- jrichmanesq likes this
- abundanceofcalm said:Their processes are all kinds of shitshow (in my humble, Six Sigma Black Belt, management consulting opinion) and your approach to ameliorate this financial risk to yourself is WISE. That is all.
- nelsoncarpenter likes this
- littlerunnergurl likes this
- electro-clarifier likes this
- rationalinterestlevel likes this
- wellthatsjustgreat posted this