Well. At least "In Touch" is consistent.
Yes. We should all condemn the producers of the reality show, “Teen Mom.” Because without them I’m sure these two geniuses would have ended us as highly successful hedge fund managers.
Look “Teen Mom” didn’t ruin your life. You ruined your life. “Teen Mom” just exploited you while you did it. Lowest common denominator entertainment exploiting people too stupid to understand personal responsibility and self respect.
And since you sold your story to “In Touch,” it looks like you have no trouble continuing to feed the beast.
- jaysonwhelpley likes this
- strengthpluslace likes this
- rcheeelsi likes this
- glorified-spirits likes this
- casaderufus likes this
- casaderufus said: I saw this in the store today and thought. “Girls, teen mom didn’t ruin your life. Your lack of reproductive knowledge and birth control ruined your life.” You just beat me to it.
- iamjustcara likes this
- davidkendall reblogged this from wellthatsjustgreat and added:
- davidkendall likes this
- bethanysworld likes this
- libraryvicious likes this
- factualfiction said: Also, popcorn is fattening. Especially if you use real butter.
- rationalinterestlevel likes this
- okay-me-too likes this
- wellthatsjustgreat posted this