Tonight we start the second weekend of “To Kill A Mockingbird.”
So after next week I’ll no longer be acting like an ignorant, racist child abuser.
Yep. No more ACTING like one.
(eyes shift left and right)
- jrichmanesq likes this
- creepwalking likes this
- bethanysworld likes this
- yensid1138 likes this
- futureworldblog likes this
- nelsoncarpenter said:Break even more legs this week!
- thebritishvoice said:No more acting like an ignorant, racist child abuser… Until the post-show depression kicks in and you’ll wish to return to it. Only time, you’ll ever say: “Remember that time I got to be an ignorant, racist child abuser? Good times.”
- mathcat345 likes this
- anexperimentallife said:Wait… I’m confused; I thought you were playing Scout. :-D
- anexperimentallife likes this
- runningjaggedly likes this
- wellthatsjustgreat posted this