"Christ Alive! World Ministries?"
Um, I’ve been away from the church for awhile, but if I did go back I don’t think I’d pick a one that actually uses God’s name in vain in their name.
Although that is the silliest commandment. So maybe I would worship at a place called something like “God DAMN! I Can’t Believe It’s Church!” Just for the T-shirts.
- labyrinth-of-butts likes this
- iamjustcara said: I cackled out loud. I’d totally buy a shirt from “God DAMN! I Can’t Believe It’s Church!”
- iamjustcara likes this
- terrisuewhocares likes this
- thatsnowsuitsound likes this
- ebbingusually likes this
- okay-me-too likes this
- raiselm likes this
- tonyburgess said: Some non-denominational church names leave me scratching my head. You are not the only one who kind of feels like this.
- abundanceofcalm likes this
- 0nelittlespark likes this
- wellthatsjustgreat posted this