i’m frequently visited by three spirits at night
- the ghost of i fucked up
- the ghost of i’m currently fucking up
- and the ghost of i’m probably going to fuck up in the future
Yesterday's new Ducky post. -
We had a house guest.
I’m not the best at this…but I aims to please…
(Source: imimmortal4, via lola-moonrock)
What it takes to make a successful film adaptation of a comic book superhero:
- A good story.
- Smart writing.
- Inspired direction.
- Respect for the essence of the source material.
- Willingness to leverage the film medium to allow the audience to experience the character in ways impossible in print.
- Spot on casting.
- Brilliant acting.
- Crisp editing.
- An immersive score.
- Creative action sequences.
- Seamless integration of computer generated and practical effects with stunt work.
What fanboys think it takes to make a successful film adaptation of a comic book superhero:
- "They should cast that actor. He totally looks looks like this drawing of the superhero in this comic book.”
HuffPo not committing to this being THE perfect cheap summer sandal until they have confirmation from second source who’s willing to go on the record!
Who says journalism is dead!?