I don’t think AppleCare covers damage caused by feculent bidet spray or breakage due to getting confused and accidentally wiping your ass with your iPod. So caveat emptor!
At the grocery store. Orange juice was available as:
- No Pulp
- With Pulp
- MORE Pulp
- LOADED With Pulp
They did not have the other levels which are, in order of increasing pulpitude:
- Loaded With Even More Pulp
- Extra Loaded With Lots Of Pulp
- Holy Shit, That’s A Lot Of Pulp
- Seriously. There’s A Lot Of Pulp In This Motherfucker.
- Stop Fucking With Me. Who Would Want This Much Pulp?
- I’m Not Fucking With You. There’s So Much God Damned Pulp In This Sumbitch That You Should Forget A Straw Because You’ll Need A Fucking Ladle.
- Screw The Ladle. Get A Carving Knife.
- No Longer Juice. Slightly Damp Pulp.
- An Orange
awlekrjawlejrlwejrwlr woh my god
It’s making the rounds again. I guess I would have been better off turning this post into a book.
Don’t tell Ducky.
In George Bush Intercontinental Airport. I’m surprised by how big it is. I assumed it was a one term(inal) airport. (at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH))
"Excuse me, is the Cowboy Plate made with real cowboys?" #VaquerosAreCheaper (at Los Cucos Mexican Cafe)
Well, this explains why at the end of every sentence my pen automatically writes “End Of Line!” #tron #mcp
I had a Level One Exit Discharge once. Went through a lot of gauze. #ew (at Courtyard by Marriott Kingwood)
If everything’s bigger in Texas, am I going to be pelted with ice cubes when I walk outside?